1. The fish processing establishment must be at least classified as "B" according to the plant inspection result.
2. The requesting plant must provide the following information :
3. Analytical results must show that the lot has passed all necessary laboratory tests.
4. Where the lot has failed, the following conditions must apply
Health and sanitary certificates issued by the Department of Fisheries are accepted worldwide. Minimum sampling and inspection is applied to shipment accompanied by the certificate. In most countries, the consignments are given privilege not to be detained at the port of entry in case there is an import inspection taking place. Some country may allow only imports from fishery establishments appear in the approval list proposed by DOF.
Countries accepting certificates issued by DOF
1. Sanitary Certificate (Department of Fisheries)
2. Certificate of Analysis for frozen fishery products (Department of Fisheries)
3. Certificate of Analysis for canned fishery products (Department of Fisheries)
4. Health Certificate (European Union) : English language
Click here to see Certificate 1
Click here to see Certificate 2
Click here to see Certificate 3
Click here to see Certificate 4
Click here to see Certificate 4.1